Posted on December 27 2014
Fall has been crazy for us. We funded the Kickstarter Campaign for the Ambush, helped our friends over at Enginehouse Leather launch the End of Duty recycled firehouse leather collection, and launched our new Atlantis Custom Experience. Given the fact we have been so busy, we wanted to take a moment over the Holiday Season to give thanks for our customers and fans, and give a little update on what is happening with our company.
A Great New Sans-13 Review from Jerking the Trigger. Real Detail and Insights.
- We launched the Atlantis Custom Experience. This is a great twist on the custom watch process that will allow Atlantis customers to take the plunge and truly own their watch. Similar to BMW and Mercedes, customers are invited to the shop to be part of the process.
- The End of Duty Leather Collection became a reality. Master leather craftsman Chris Wisher made a real masterpiece combing fire hose and American leather.
- We are confirmed and ready to go for Shot show from January 19-22 of 2015. If you will be in Vegas and want to meet, drop us a line.
- We re-worked our entire strap collection by introducing a stainless steel bracelet for the Sans-13 and TPU on the Ambush and Atlantis. These new straps take our strap offerings to the next level.
- We are preparing to start a brand ambassador program for all of our customers to participate in in order to spread the word about Smith & Bradley.
The Heritage, our American Made watch down to the movement will release in early 2015 as well. Available in very limited supply, the case is made from a single piece of titanium in our partner's factory in San Diego. If you are interested on our American Chronometer, inquire early.
Keep an eye out for more to come in 2015 and Happy New Year.