Smith & Bradley, Ltd.
Jerommie Smith did not hold back on the Draper. A true crossover, watch the Draper stands out with a suit or on the weekend. The bottom-up original Smith design has a mid-century modern aesthetic that is married with modern high-style elements. Nowhere is this more evident than the pancake dial and recessed numbering. The Draper is modern classic that will draw comments, and like all Smith & Bradley designs, it is totally original.
Each Draper watch is fully-built, tested, and timed in Winter Park, Florida at the Smith & Bradley workshop. We oversee each and every part of the build and quality control process. The Draper is appointed with either a classic leather strap in black or brown or a steel bracelet that conjures images of morning cocktails at the office. The Draper is back by a two year limited warranty and all repair and service work is performed by Smith & Bradley in our shop.
- 316-L Stainless Steel Case
- Clear Sapphire Crystal Case back
- Swiss ETA 2824-2 Automatic movement
- Date Window
- 22 mm lug
- Anti-reflective Swiss sapphire crystal
- 10 ATM water resistant
- 100% designed and built in Sidney Illinois
- Superluminova Hands
The Smith & Bradley Treatment
- Smith & Bradley 2 Year Warranty
- Direct Customer Service
- Free Battery Changes
- Basically, if it is reasonable, and we can fix it, we will.